Sunday, March 01, 2009

Starting again

Hello All!!! It's been so long since i have written anything but i would like to start again. Although all of you know, I had a rough year last year and haven't felt like writing much. Although I should have been writing all along, it may have been therapeutic for me, I choose not to. On August 2nd, 2008 I lost my Dad in a motorcycle accident. My mom was on the bike as well and she came out almost unharmed. With a few minor scratch and bruises she has healed and is doing well. December 1st, I lost my Grandma (my Dad's Mom) to Emphasize, COPD and everything that comes with it. She was a strong lady and I will try to model my life after hers. With my family all doing healthy and well now, Mom and I are taking a 3 week, yes THREE WEEK trip in June! We will be leaving the Tri-cites and flying to Chicago. We will spend 3 days there and head up to NY and all down the East Cost to Florida. I will be trying to blog on this page everynight while we are gone so you can also enjoy the journay with us. I will send out an e-mail as time gets closer to remind eveyone.

2 comments:

SoCalSingleMama said...

Glad you are back to blogging! It would be awesome if you updated us on your trip along the way - I'd love to see pictures as you go! You two are going to have a great time!

Anonymous said...

We can't wait to follow your journey. It will be an exciting time for both of you in which you will learn and see many new things.

We love you both and be safe.

Carol & Scott