Sunday, March 15, 2009

I'm getting old!

So I have started to realize how old i think im getting!
*On most Friday nights I'm in bed by 10pm, cause i had to get up and go to work that day and I am exhausted,
*when i do go out, i like to just sit at the table and talk (unlike most of my friends who are constantly trying to get me to dance),
*I think all the new techno/rap/dance music is ALL CRAP,
* I'm so tired of the bar scene! I wish there were better things to do, and places to meet new people. (Any ideas? )
*I wake up every morning hurting (which i think is not supposed to happen till at least 40),
*I'm waking up BEFORE my alarm goes off (which has never happened till just the past couple months),
* i am already talking about retiring and being tired of paying bills.......
* I can't figure out any of the new technology anymore (something i used to always be good at)
* I can't handle being around kids for longer then a couple hours
* I say things adults used to say to me when i was little for example " Do you ever have school anymore, it seems like your off a lot". or "Man look at you, you are getting so big, you sure have grown a lot", "I can't believe how fast time flies" (as i kid i never thought i would finish school)
*I want to get rid of my very fuel efficient compact car for something bigger, more comfort and better for my back......


I think the list could go on!
All this and I'm only 26! I can't even imagine what its going to be like when i am 40!

No comments: