This is my conversation with my almost 4 year old nephew while laying on the floor cuddling:
Ethan: Hey Amy, you know What? I really love you!
Me: well Thank you Ethan, I love you
Ethan: I love you more
Me: I love you even more
Ethan: I think that's not possible (something i used to say all the time to him)
Me: I think it is
Ethan: I think its not
Hey do you want to bite my finger?
Me: No i don't want to bite your finger
Ethan: You can be gentle
Me: No i don't want to bite your finger
Ethan: Ok, then can i bite your chin?
Me: No! I don't want you to bite anything on me...you just picked your nose and i don't want to bite anything on you either. Do you know what love means?
Ethan: yeah, its something you feel in your heart.
Me: That is so cute!
Oh man how fun it is to be with a 4 year old. We are sitting in the DARK cause Ethan wanted it to be like a movie theater while watching Wheel of Fortune.
1 comment:
LOL - that is SO cute!
Post a Comment