Friday, September 28, 2012

33 weeks

Well I'm down to going to the DR every other week for a couple weeks then going every week from there on out! Still working full time (while sitting every second I get). Sleeping is so-so. Some nights are good and some are pretty bad (by good I mean 6 or more hrs) I finished my prepared child birthing classes and feel much better about everything that's about to happen. She is as usual, VERY active! she is head down now and puts lots of pressure on my pelvic, which makes for walking for long periods a little more difficult. We are counting down the weeks till we get to meet her!!!

2 comments:

Elise said...

You are in the home stretch! I know you feel huge but you look tiny to me...by 33 weeks I was putting my dinner plate on top of my belly instead of on the kitchen table. :-) I love seeing your updated pictures, keep them coming!

amy said...

lol! well i still have 6 weeks left so im sure my belly is about to grow dramatically... and i only have one in there, not two :) Its so funny to me, i was just telling my co-workers today. Just today alone I had someone tell me "i think your done growing, your not going to grow anymore, your just going to have a small baby! you haven't grown at all in 2 months so im pretty sure your done". At lunch another person said "your huge, your going to have a big baby". and then yet again this afternoon someone else say that im going to have a tiny baby! She is about to gain a pound a week and i have 6 weeks left.. pretty sure im not done growing yet- everyday i get way more comments then i feel like i need...lol. although it is very entertaining!