Thursday, September 06, 2012

30 weeks!!

Only 10 weeks to go!! Really can't wait for the end at this point! I'm hurting from my back down, feet and legs are swelling and I'm pooped. :) I got some new shoes today in hopes that any little added comfort might make next 10 weeks slightly more bearable. Here is a little sneak peak at our little girls rooms. Still a work in progress and will post more pics of the room once completed. As for now she is still an active growing little girl!

2 comments:

Shirley Payne said...

You are still looking really good Amy! Love the room too!

Elise said...

You are too cute!!! I want to rub your belly! Can't wait to meet that baby girl. Hang in there - the last trimester is rough but a year from now it will be a distant memory. :-) Eat a lot of tums and try to enjoy what you can.