Thursday, September 13, 2012

31 weeks

I went to the dr this morning because after 3 weeks of a sinus infection, I couldn't handle it anymore. I thought I was over it, but came back again yesterday! I was finally given some antibiotics for only a week to see if I can kick this! I also felt some pain yesterday while I was sitting down and then laughed, I felt the worst muscle pulling sensation that I couldn't get to stop. And this morning my lower abdomen is very sore, to bend over or stand up or even to cough. She said she was pretty sure I tore or strained a muscle in the front of my abdomen and there was nothing I could do about it except rest. Baby's heart rate was 146 this morning but I go back next week for my usual baby check up. Tonight I start my first of 3 classes for prepared child-birthing. I hope to get something useful out of the classes.

1 comment:

Elise said...

That does not sound fun!!!! I hope your doctor puts you on disability soon. Good luck with your classes - I predict tht by the time 40 weeks roll around, you will lose a lot of the fear about labor and just want that baby out, no matter how it happens :-) hopefully the classes will help prep you though!