Saturday, April 14, 2007

Happy Easter.... a little late :)


So I'm a little late posting about Easter, but here's how my day went: Started with dad cooking LOTS and LOTS of food :)



What i choose to have:
Coffee
Cinnamon Roll
Ham and Cheese omelet

YUUMMMYYYYY :)

Ethan being a Easter Boy :) With mom

Aunt Amy got Ethan a Golf set:

Here I am trying to teach him how to do it properly before it turned into a pa ton swirling contest :)




Riding an Easter Basket is so much fun:



The Easter Egg Hunt...He got so good at it





Dad and Ethan Flying his new Kite he got from the Easter Bunny


The True Fun of Easter.... Opening all the Eggs!! He got quite good at that after he found out there were things inside :)

What a fun day that was...WE all had a wonderful dinner that night of Turkey, mashed potatoes and gravy, corn, bread, broccoli dish and many other things along with some great company...

Hope everyone had as great of an Easter as i Did!

1 comment:

SoCalSingleMama said...

Those pictures are SO cute! Thanks a lot, Amy, now I want a kid.....hurry up and post some good birth control pictures now - crying, messes, etc....

Just kidding. :-) Glad to see you had a great Easter! Thanks for sharing the pics and I can't wait to see you in like 10 days!