Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Life is passing by!

I have been a little depressed lately and it took me a while to figure out what was going on and I think I came to the solution.... I don't know what is going on everywhere else, but just here in the Tri-Cities I am getting so sad reading the paper or watching the news because of all the murders, suicides and random deaths that are going on.

RIP Andrew!! A girl I went to school with since middle school and grew up next to us went to wake up her Fiancee Last Wednesday morning the 23rd and found him dead! Just 26 years old and they do not know the cause!! God Bless you and your family!

This past weekend, there was a husband that shot and killed his wife, shot her co worker who is in serious condition, and then turned the gun on himself.

A couple weeks ago a young girl who just got accepted to the peace core got hit and killed by a drunk driver.

Plane crashes that are going on, terrorism around the world, babies being found in dumpster dead...... I could go on and on!

I have just come to realization, that a lot of these people are doing good things in there life and bad things are happening and it makes me stop and think..... I'm doing good things in my life, not great things, but good things and any of these things could happen to me at any second! I do believe that when its my time to go, I will but it still saddens me to realize that I could be that girl getting hit by a drunk driver. I have so many things in my life left that I want to do and I'm not ready to go.... But in fact its life, and its just passing by!

God Bless to my friends, family, everyone I think about daily that I don't always get to talk to!
I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

1 comment:

SoCalSingleMama said...

Great post, Amy......you're right, life is passing by. I've thought about this before too - it seems sometimes like we can't make a difference in a world that is just so big and so complex. But I agree with what you said about just doing good, no matter how small, and collectively it can make an impact.

Thanks for bringing this subject up. :-)