COURAGE IS WHAT IT TAKES TO STAND UP AND SPEAK. COURAGE IS ALSO WHAT IT TAKES TO SIT DOWN AND LISTEN. -WINSTON CHURCHILL
Sunday, August 27, 2006
Josh Gracin
I just wanted to share with everyone that I went to our town fair last night and saw Josh Gracin Front Row and Center stage!! He put on such an awesome concert.. He gave away free shirts, drum sticks, he gave away a guitar and some picks, and HUGS! He came off the stage and gave my friend hug, then made his way into the crowd and down my isle where I got kind of a half hug!! He is so cute!! They put on an awesome performance and had the crowd going crazy!! Its nice to see entertainers actually put a little effort into the shows!!! Man, what a good night!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment