I just finished reading this book.. It was written by a senior in High School who was doing her Senior Project. She lives in a town not to far from Richland. I very much enjoyed her book, shows you how you should never judge anyone! You have no idea what they are really going through! its a very quick and easy read, but an EXCELLENT one! You won't be disappointed by the end message! I recommend to every age... including those is middle and high school!!! If you do read, please let me know what you though of it, and how it impacted your thoughts and feeling... and what you think will do differently in your thinking and life......
5 comments:
I haven't read the book but came across the movie on Saturday just as it was coming on and loved it. I was glad Chad and Carter were off playing hockey so I could watch it in peace because it was quite fascinating. Unfortunately, there was nothing that shocking about about how people reacted, though I guess I was a little surprised at some of the teachers' comments.
Erica, i also happened to catch the movie, but have to say that the book is WAY better! They left lots of stuff out of the movie! if you get a chance to read it, you should! its a very quick read but well worth it!!
I've got a request put in to the library. I'm 9 of 12 though.
When I read the title to this post, "The Pregnancy Project", I thought it was going to say ".....was successful!!! We're due ____!!!"
Hahahahahah! I was wrong. :-(
Looks like a good book though.
Lol Elise! Sorry but that's a no!! Hope you still continue reading my blogs! Maybe one Of these days you will see a post that goes something like that! It is a good book though, for someone in high school and so close to home, it's worth the read!
Post a Comment