I got this as an e-mail and decided to post it on here as well:
1: My first job was working at a Coffee Shop (Espresso World)
2: I have been working for 10 years and only on my 3rd job
3: I love driving my car with my window's down
4: If you ever pass me on the road- i will most likely have my music cranked up and rockin out! I like to sing VERY loud in the car when no one else is with me
5: I can't sing one note in tune- but that still doesn't stop me in my car :)
6; on my list of things to do before i die, i want to shave my head
7: also on that list is to ride in an ambulance (as a patient) but not seriously injured. I want to be able to remember everything
8: In 7th grade i won an award for best girl track star
9: i am slightly claustrophobic
10: I love the ocean
11: sometimes i wish i was not so stubborn (got it from my dad)
12: Not a day goes by where i don't think about my Dad and Miss him every day
13: I'm happy to say I am unmarried, because if i was married right now, i would have just been settling
14: i don't really like animals
15: at this point in my life, i think i could be REALLY happy not having kids, but i also think i could be REALLY happy having kids
16: My niece and Nephew are the world to me
17: In Track my favorite event was the 4x100 and disc throw
18: as a kid I wish i had brown hair so I didn't have to hear the blond jokes anymore
19: i love the color green...
20: waterfalls
21: and the rain
22: i truly believe my Dad still lives in the house with us ( i feel he is here) i still have not erased his phone numbers from my phone, or deleted his e-mail address
23: have a house by yourself is much harder then i would have thought
24: i have never ever done any type of illegal drug or smoked cigarettes in my life (and never plan to)
25: I like drinking Bud Light
26: the older i get the bigger fear i have of flying
27: if i looked at a chart for height and weight, i would be obese :)
28: i am happy most days
29: if i am not smiling, its not because i am unhappy- its just cause my face hurts from smiling all the time :) and needs a break
30: i like getting my hair cut cause i like my head being rubbed
31: i wish i could get a massage weekly....having my butt and calf muscles massaged is the best
32: i hate taking pictures and being in pictures....but i do it anyway so i can look back later in life and reminisce
33: i have my eyeliner tattooed on
34: got my first tattoo at the age of 25
35: i only went to one dance all through high school- my senior prom, at the Moore Mansion
36: I believe in God- but don't pray as much as i should :(
37: I don't make new years resolutions...i think that's just setting yourself up for failure
38: all the things my dad did to drive me CRAZY, are the things i miss the most
39: i would love to go out of the country- but the thought of sitting on a plane that long makes me freak out
40: i would love to live somewhere where its warm 394 days of the year....it can be cold on Christmas, thats it!
41: I love doing silly random things with my friends...it never gets old
42: i have never been on a diet
43: I don't know what i want to be when i grow up
44: i would either like to build a nice big one story home someday, or live in a condo.
45: i will try almost anything once (almost being it has to be safe)
46: if i'm really tired and busy at work and i need a 5 min break, i go to the bathroom (even if i don't really have to go :) )
47: Although the Tri-cities is pretty boring, i will most likley never move away- i couldn't stand being that far from my family
48: i believe "everything happens for a reason!"
49: i wear a necklace with my dads fingerprint 24/7
50: i truley enjoy getting up on the weekend, eating breakfest, and going back to bed for a couple hours! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment