I went to a wedding in Astoria Oregon last weekend and had such a blast! The weather was really nice and sunny, just a little cool but not to bad! I have never been to a wedding on the beach before, so it was a neat experience.

The wedding was very casual!


There was only 3 rows of chairs, and the rest of just stood around as close as possible. The waves were pretty loud so it was hard to hear all of it but was really neat.
After the wedding, the receiving line was at the "alter" and there was basket of stones. We were to take a stone and go down to the water and make a wish for the couple, and throw the stone into the ocean. It was a very neat ceremony and a nice ending!
This is me at the Ocean!!! I love the ocean and wish i could live closer :)
No comments:
Post a Comment