Sunday, September 09, 2007

2 is better than 1 :)

Last night I had Ethan and his little friend Jayden. They play so well together and are so much fun to watch play together.

After playing outside in the Elmo sprinkler, they were cold and had grass all over them, so i threw them in the bathtub, where they played forever!!! There hands were starting to turn into prunes, so I decided it was time to be done!








After Bath and PJ's, I realized they were probably pretty hungry, so they had a half a sandwich and chips. They are so good at sharing there food! :)









"I'm not tired...I'm not tired" Yeah Right!! They decided to just chill on the couch together and watch TV, and of course fighting over how much of the couch they get.
Trying to keep themselves awake, they thought it would be fun to dump the entire toy box out all over the play room! They were very helpful in picking them all up at the end of the night!!





They play and talk so well with each other, you would think they were 5 years old. But they will both be 3 in March. Jayden is one day older than Ethan!

I have decided, having 2 kids to watch was way easier than just entertaining one, but twice as much clean up :)



What a fun night Kids!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope to just have one!!!

Anonymous said...

It's easy to say that when the kids aren't yours!! But on average, two kids from different families are easier to play with/entertain. Enjoy babysitting as long as you can, before you know it you won't be able to find a babysitter for your own!