Wednesday, June 20, 2007

My little Man!

A few weekends ago I went to my parents house as they were watching Ethan and decided i wanted to be the fun aunt. So i took my Pina Colada and some M&M's for Ethan and went to the side yard and started giving him M&M's at 7:30 that night! I told him he could not tell Grandma because she had him all night and would be upset if she found out.
I was laying on the grass and so he decided to lay down right in front of me with his nose touching mine, and in his sweet little voice says "m&m? " and then say the color he wanted! It's so cute i can't say no :)



After about 3 hand fulls, Grandma caught me and told me that he had already had a bunch earlier that evening... whoops :) That could explain why he didn't go to sleep till 9:30ish when he is normally in bed by 8:00. Oh well being an aunt is SO much fun!!!


1 comment:

SoCalSingleMama said...

You are horrible but that is SO funny! Ethan is adorable.

Someday when I have kids you can sneak them M&Ms any time you want. They will think you are way cooler than I am! :-)