They were so good and all of the band members played for big bands such as: AC/DC, Steve Miller Band, Ozzy Osborne and XYZ. Well, we started off the evening with some Pina Calads that I have mastered making :) The stems on the glass change colors.

Jill and I ENJOYED a class or two :)

As well as my co-worker and a friend :)

We all 4 headed out to the TRAC were the event was
being held at where I ran into a friend I haven't seen
in a while.

We all made it home safely and and had a wonderful time together! Hope everyone had an awesome Saint Patricks Day!
1 comment:
Fun pictures. I always think of you on St. Pattys day b/c I know how much you love the color green.
Ummm, can you say green palm trees in Palm Springs, speaking of green? ;-)
Post a Comment