Sunday, March 25, 2007

Ethans 2nd Birthday!

Today was Ethan's Second Birthday! It's hard to believe time can go so fast! I was just told last night that I am going to be an Aunt again come November! I'm so excited to have another Niece or Nephew. It's so hard to imagine loving someone else as much as I love Ethan, but I know I will. Anyway- here are some photos of his Birthday party.

Here is his new room that mom painted for him- he loves it!





Ethan being a Ham- ounce again



His new Basketball and hoop!
He does so good :)





His new bed that he got, along with the bedspread that aunt Amy got him to match his room :)
He loves his new bed and will not come out of his room anymore! So all in all i think he had a pretty good birthday. Happy Birthday little man!

1 comment:

SoCalSingleMama said...

Cute!!!

So exciting that there is another one on the way, too. :-) You have got to be the coolest aunt ever, by the way.

I *love* his bedroom - Gretchen is amazing at stuff like that.