Friday, September 15, 2006

Great advise!

So the other day I was talking to one of our patients about my house and what I want to do with it and all the good stuff, and he gave me the best advise I think I have heard so I wanted to pass it on to you all........

he said " That's great you have a house and are doing all of these things, until you find Mr Right and will move in with him. Cause if he wants to move in with you, than he's Mr. Wrong- If you move in with him than it really is Mr. Right"

HAHA~

Just thought this was to good not to pass on!

1 comment:

SoCalSingleMama said...

That's cute! :-) I wish my clients gave me good advice like that at work! All I hear about is journal entries and budgets. Not really useful when it comes to real life! Lol.