Thursday, June 13, 2013

6 months

Happy, healthy and crawling!!! We have a very active little girl crawling all over the place. She even stood up on her own.. Eeek... We are really in for it now! Since its been so nice we have spent a lot of time outside, and even starting to get her used to the pool! She has been in up to her bottom. We will slowly get her all the way in. Can't wait for summer!! 

Holding on tight in the grocery cart
I LOVE jaeger!! I bug him every chance I get!
I really want that bone too! (Right after I took this picture they each had the opposite end of the bone in there mouth) gross but super cute!!

It was such hard work to tip my basket over.. Now I'm ready to relax! 
Rollin on the patio! 
I love her feet!! I couldn't resist! 

Super cute hat grandpa Payne got for Christmas

No comments: