So we have started Melah on some new foods! So far she is loving the foods!! She chows down everything I have given her. Apparently she has a new pose! This is her after every bite she took, then put her hand down for another bite and hand went right back up! Lol! Yes I had to put her in another pair of PJ's before bed! We don't care about food on clothes or high chair or the floor... Mama is good at cleaning! :) this is sweet potato night! It has been brought to my attention that I actually sit like this a lot as well....

2 comments:
Such a cutie pie Amy! I loved hearing her cry in the background while I was talking to you....she was very clear, "Mom GET OFF THE PHONE!" ha ha :-)
LOL! she was actually mad cause she had finished her bottle... which is like the end of the world to her... and she was very tired and ready for bed.. so yes it was a mom put me to bed cry! :) it was good talking to you for a few minutes though!
Post a Comment