A couple weeks ago we took Melah up to the cabin for the first time. She did awesome, and even enjoyed being outside looking at all the snow. Poor kid has inherited mom and dads allergies, so it's already a battle trying to keep her cleared up.. But otherwise still doing great! She is getting so much bigger.. Hard to believe! Pictures of the cabin and other pictures...








2 comments:
Could she look any more like her dad?!? :-)
I love the little name & birthday thing, did you make it?
Really?!? I think she looks more like me when I was a baby!! I will find a picture of hector and post one of me and Melah and hector. From the nose down she is just like me.. I think the hair and eyes throw everyone off :) No the name thing a patient made for me! He makes Christmas ornaments every year and made some for all of us at work, including one for Melah! So when I came back to work he asked for all of her info.. He designes and makes them! I wish you could see it in person, it's absolutely amazing.. The detail and colors in it you can't see in the picture! I wanted to start crying when he gave it to me!! So awesome!!
Post a Comment