Thursday, November 29, 2012

1st week

The first week at home has gone much better then I could have ever anticipated!! Hector is a HUGE help so between switching off on feedings, and diaper changes, we are both getting 6+ hours of sleep a night! For the second night in a row, she has slept for 2 shifts of 5 hrs each!!! Means mommy and daddy are getting spoiled!! Her first Dr appt this week went awesome! She is a very healthy little girl!! She put on some weight since leaving the hosptial, but we are not up to birth weight yet. We go back next week to make sure she is back up to birth weight. She is an eating sleeping machine! We couldn't be more blessed with our sweet little angel! Here are lots of pictures of our little sweetheart!















2 comments:

blue bird said...

She is beautiful! Congratulations!

Elise said...

She's adorable! I just love seeing pictures of her. Makes me baby hungry!!!! Wish I could just snuggle her. :-)