COURAGE IS WHAT IT TAKES TO STAND UP AND SPEAK. COURAGE IS ALSO WHAT IT TAKES TO SIT DOWN AND LISTEN. -WINSTON CHURCHILL
Wednesday, October 17, 2012
The count down is on!!!
We are now at the month mark! 4 weeks left till the due date of Nov 15th! I have now moved to a temporary sit down job (at my same office just as a receptionist now :) ) to help me make it through the last month! I was having troubles making it the entire day so this is much better for me! I've got incredibly swollen hands and feet and developed some pregnancy induced carpel tunnel... So I'm ready to have this baby and enjoy the heck out of her! Here is my 36 week tummy photo.. I did a side and front view... As you can see she is all out front and has dropped a bit. Still very very very active!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment