COURAGE IS WHAT IT TAKES TO STAND UP AND SPEAK. COURAGE IS ALSO WHAT IT TAKES TO SIT DOWN AND LISTEN. -WINSTON CHURCHILL
Thursday, August 23, 2012
28th week
I had my 28 week check up yesterday. I passed the glucose test with flying colors, meaning I don't have gestational diabetes :) However I am anemic So I will be starting on Iron pills to help that out. Babies heart Rate was 142 and everything else measured out great! I am feeling VERY tired and exhausted all the time now a days, (which I'm sure is part of the anemia problem. Hopefully the pills will help with that). My legs and feet are starting to swell more and more. I have been using compression stockings for quite some time and will continue to use them as I assume they are still helping. She is as always, very very active!! I have to start the kick counts but I have no problem getting in 10 counts in an hour, I'm upward of 100 kicks in an hour at different times of the day. It appears she has a little to much room to roam around, but at 17 inches long and 2 1/2 pounds, she will start putting on some weight so her room is about to slowly get less and less. Just like her mommy, she already loves her food :) As soon as I eat she is one happy girl bouncing all over the place, but when she is hungry, mama knows too... I have a feeling we are going to have a feisty little one. Still counting down the weeks till we get to meet her!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment