COURAGE IS WHAT IT TAKES TO STAND UP AND SPEAK. COURAGE IS ALSO WHAT IT TAKES TO SIT DOWN AND LISTEN. -WINSTON CHURCHILL
Friday, July 06, 2012
21 weeks and a few days..
Well I'm slightly over 21 weeks now, but since they said it was within 3 days they aren't changing the due date, and since thursday is my usual posting day I'll just keep it at that. I'm still feeling good.. Wearing mostly maternity shirts at this point cause they are the most comfortable and non restricting. I'm still wearing my normal pants/jeans just without buttoning them and using a belt to help keep the front closed and my pants from falling, and so far that seems to be the best. Maturity pants Aren't that comfortable yet and the belly bands they have to help keep your pants up work great if you don't have to bend over or move a ton... But with my job it was much more of a pain and I was spending more time readjusting then anything! Baby girl has been less then active for the past week but decided to wake up a bit more starting yesterday and I'm sure she was just getting her sleep for her growing spurt she is having... Yep the skin is back to stretching all day again, hip to hip pelvic to breast :) although slightly annoying I'm not complaining cause we both want a big healthy baby! Keep on growing girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment