Well, starting over the weekend I can finally feel Taco moving! Hector is able to feel him as well, but I am having trouble feeling him on the outside... but I diffidently feel him on the inside! Almost every night we lay in bed and he kicks and kicks... and during the day if I am still for long periods of time I can feel it best! I don't feel it when I'm up moving around (which is most of the day). I love feeling him move around..for now, and if the DR is right and says I have an active kid... I could be feeling it A LOT in the months to come!
PS- I say "him" cause I don't like saying "it".. We still don't know the sex yet! And we are still hopping for a boy :)
1 comment:
How fun!!!! I am excited for you. :-) very soon you will k ow if it is a boy!
Post a Comment