Friday, January 20, 2012

Our Home

Hector and I were able to sell our home last year and build a new home! We love it!! Here are a few pictures of the outside.  I haven't taken any of the inside yet but plan to someday. 

 We tried to have as little of grass as possible, by adding curbing and rock around the edges! still plenty of room the dogs to run!
                                          our first home together as the Ramirez's!
                                        in the building process! Standing at the front door!
 our first Christmas as a Married couple, and in the house! We were able to get some new lights and decoration this year, and hope to add to it every year!
 Since being in our new house, we have adopted a little bunny, Lucy.  She was set free and we were able to catch her. she was very little when we rescued her at 2.5 pounds.  I haven't checked her weight in a while but she sure eats and drinks like a champ, in a little over a week i would guess she has put on at least a pound more.  Our dogs want to eat her as a snack, and she is a very messy animal! I don't know that we will be able to keep her much longer, but after she is all healed ( an infection we are putting medicine on) we hope to find her a new home that will take good care of her!

1 comment:

Elise said...

When I was in elementary school, rabbits made me break out in hives. I haven't touched one since I was about 8 years old because of this. Also, I will try almost any meat offered to me at least once, except rabbit. I'm worried that if it makes my skin have hives, it might kill me if I ingest it. Your bunny was cute though, sorry it didn't last long. :-(