COURAGE IS WHAT IT TAKES TO STAND UP AND SPEAK. COURAGE IS ALSO WHAT IT TAKES TO SIT DOWN AND LISTEN. -WINSTON CHURCHILL
Sunday, June 28, 2009
Florida June 28
Today was our first full day in Kissimmee, Florida. After settling in to our beautiful condo last night we were sitting around relaxing after getting ready for bed. Out of the corner of my eye I see this black thing moving across the tile floor in the living room. It was some kind of huge bug, Amy described it as a small reptile. We both freaked out, I jumped on the couch but she didn't do anything so I grabbed my flip flop and smacked it hard and ran!! It took me a minute to go back to get my flip flop, I wanted to make sure the ugly thing was dead. I have no idea what the thing was but I haven't seen another one since and I hope I don't. This morning we went to Sea World. It was unbelievably hot and humid, we were just dripping with sweat. Amy saw this new kind of roller coaster that looks like a sting ray and you sit facing down and move kind of head first. I refuse to go on it so I played the photographer. She really liked it but there were a few times she thought she might mess her pants. Thank goodness she didn't. We went on to see all the animal shows and of course we loved them all especially the dolphins and Shamu. We were slightly disappointed though. After seeing the SeaWorld in San Diego I don't think this one was as good. We finished about 3:00 so we came back to clean up and change clothes and went to have a dinner show at the Arabian Nights right here in our complex. The food was awesome and the show was also really good. The horses were so pretty and graceful, I just love watching them. We each had two large drinks called Princess Passion in tall glasses that we get to keep. Wow were they good!! We could have had more of those but didn't want to have a hangover tomorrow since we have another big day planned. Having a great time and can't believe it's almost over:(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I can't remember, are you guys going to DisneyWorld too?
I haven't been to SeaWorld yet, even though the San Diego one is pretty close to where I live (and not nearly as humid!)
Is your flight back to WA out of Florida? I can't wait to see picture when you guys get back, even though I'm sure you wouldn't mind staying a bit longer!
Hey! The Seaworld there is so much better, you should check it out sometime! Its a lot of fun! We are actually discussing right now what other park we are going to do. I think tomorrow we are thinking about doing the Animal Kingdom and possiably one other park. We just aren't sure which ones to do! We are flying out of Flordia with a short layover in Denver before we go to Pasco! We are having so much fun and neither of us are home sick yet :) We don't leave till 6:30pm Thursday so we still have a good 2 1/2 days left! Check out Seaworld at some point! :)
Glad you are having a good time ladies. Are you going to Epcot? We really enjoyed Epcot more than Disney World when we visited there with grandma and grandpa back in 1991.
Carol
Post a Comment