While I was off on my Surgery In January, My friend got me hooked on puzzles!!!
She brought me over a box with 1o puzzles in it and i started with the medium puzzles and worked up. I got so addicted to them, i was staying up way to late at night, not getting enough sleep, and then waking up early to try to finish it before work!! My co-workers were happy to hear that i had finished the puzzle so i could get some good sleep!! :)
She brought me over a box with 1o puzzles in it and i started with the medium puzzles and worked up. I got so addicted to them, i was staying up way to late at night, not getting enough sleep, and then waking up early to try to finish it before work!! My co-workers were happy to hear that i had finished the puzzle so i could get some good sleep!! :)
This was the last puzzle i just finished that took me a few Weeks. I had to leave it alone for a while and come back to it. I was so frustrated!!! What a fun way to spend my evenings while watching American Idol!!

2 comments:
I love those... what a great way to pass time! how is everything with the surgery? Are you happy you did it?
Yeah! I am so happy i had the surgery!! I have never had the pain that i had before surgery! I am back to paddling and i am even stronger now then i was at the end of paddling last year!! I wish i didn't wait so long to get it done!! Yeah i guess the puzzles are better then sitting about doing nothing...although i am still loving the books you gave me! I just finished one and started another this weekend :) Thanks!!
Post a Comment