Yesterday at lunch i was trying to buy something at Home Depot and used my Debit card. Well I had forgot my pin number so after trying to put it in 3 different times, it locked me out so i couldn't use it anymore... i tried to use a Simon Gift Card and of course that wouldn't work either, so i finally just paid with a check and left the store.
Last night I had forgot about the lunch situation and tried to use my Debit again (at a self check out station) and of course it was declined (cause it was locked from lunch when i entered the pin number wrong to many times!) So i just used my credit card and signed for it, when the lady comes over and says "Oh, you didn't pay for it yet so your going to have to re ring your stuff up". I hand her the receipt that has my signature on it that said i paid, but she didn't believe that i had already paid for it! All she could continue to see was where it said Card Declined and not the damn signature on the bottom from where i ran my credit card! So she had to take it to a manager to make sure i had really paid for the stuff.
I got home last night and what i bought at home depot was some sprinklers to put in my yard! Well... thinking i can handle it on my own i took off the old sprinkler and all the sand and dirt just fell into the hole and plugged up the hole where the sprinkler was to go. So i call my dad and he States telling me all these things to do and i could have sworn he was speaking gibberish's!! So i said screw it! I'm letting my grass die!!!! (My dad was nice enough to come over tonight and show me for the 100th time how to replace a sprinkler.... this time i think i got it so i wont let me grass die yet!)
Today I called GESA to try and unlock my debit card and they told me i could not use it for over 24 hrs! What a pain!
I had to call my insurance company cause they are refusing to pay for a medication that i need and its going to cost me $45 a month!!!! What a rip off!
Right after taking care of that, i got a call from Cascade Auto Glass who just replaced my windshield on my car last week, and said they tried to cash my check and it said "invalid account". I explained i had been using my checking and its not been an issue. Well it turned out that the guy wrote my account number down wrong so when he went to electronically file it, of course it was invalid! So that was taken care of.
RIGHT after that i check my e-mail where i get an e-mail from my AMA Canoe insurance that said the credit card is which we tried to pay with was declined!! (Thankfully that was my mom's credit card and she just had entered the numbers wrong!) At that point if it was my credit card i think i would have started to cry!!
To top it all off!!! I have been having some Lymph nodes in my armpits that have been enlarged and have been watching since November! I had a 6 month follow up with a Cat Scan done and everything was *unchanged*. So i go to the Dr. today just to make sure we are in the clear, and they are in fact enlarged from the last time i went in! Right now its not such a huge deal since they are pretty sure that its not Cancer. However it was not want I wanted to hear since i thought it was going to be a done deal after today! So now i have to continue to check up with the Doctor and possibly have a biopsy done on it! OHHH WHAT A DAY!!!!
I'm sure there were other things at work that annoyed me to make it much worse- but Thank God its over with and tomorrow will start a new much better day! Besides its FRIDAY!!
The best part was i got to come home to my first new rose on my rose bush!!! How Pretty!! But to compare to other people- i don't have it bad at all! Just a rough 3o hrs and I'm thankful that i have awesome friends and family i can call and talk to about this! Thanks to all the people i called tonight! I call each and everyone of you for a reason :)
2 comments:
I'M SO SORRY!!! I know how sucky things can get and they all seem to happen at the same time too! Hopefully drinks tonight will help it all go away! And to make you feel better, I don't know how to change a sprinkler either so my dad will have to help me when our house is done too!
I hope you are having a better weekend!
Post a Comment