
So i just learned how to post pictures so i wanted to try it out, and I couldn't find anything better to post- so check out my room that my sister-in-law painted for my B-day! I wanted to paint it but I'm not that good of a painter so one day while i was at work she surprised me and had it all done for me when i got home! What a great b-day present!

I love to paint when i first get the idea, but once i actually get started i just wish i was done with it and never started, so it was extra special to have it done and cleaned up for me. What do you think of the colors?
1 comment:
I like it. I think it would have been a pain in the butt to paint the stripes, and I'm glad I didn't have to be the one doing it, but I like the finished product! :-)
Post a Comment